How to choose the right Cycling Bag for me
With all the bike packing gear and commuter backpacks we offer, you're left saying, "Which one is right for me?" This is especially true for new riders as well as adventure seekers. Well, here's a guide to help you decide which bicycle bag will be your daily commuter bag to your ultimate bike backing bag.
1. Casual Cyclist: "I just want a small bag for my bike." or "I'm just getting into cycling."
All of our Small Bike Bags and Hip Bags are great options to put all your EDC. Although considered "small bags," you'll be surprised how much you can fit in these compact cycling bags. These bags start around $30.
Here are some examples (click the picture to go to product):
2. Avid commuter bag minimalist: "I want my bags to say, 'I'm here to party, but I wanna be formal too.'"
3. Bike Packing Adventurist: "I want my bike to have a place to put all my essentials and more."
4. Bike Messenger: "My bag is used to carry large quantities of goods frequently."
5. Urban survivalist: "I use my bag for school, work, groceries and as a fashion staple."
None of these fit your style? Tell us here: Quick Contact