Burrito Supreme - Handlebar Bag
This color is currently discontinued
Our Burrito Supreme is an excellent addition to your Gravel Bike! Use it for function or pure style. Whichever path you travel down, do it with a Burrito Supreme upfront.
This bag is more than double the size of our Burrito Bag and comes with a head tube stability strap, rigid plastic liner, and removable mounting straps for handlebars of all shapes and sizes. In addition, this bag includes a Nylon Webbing Mollee system on the front for strapping just about anything to your bag!With its ability to attach to a wide range of handlebars, you'll never find yourself without the right bag for the ride. Consider it a rackless rando bag with a weatherproof zipper.
The bag's function is genuinely shown when mounting on narrower bars, like the 42cm bars shown below. The Burrito Supreme still allows for full actuation of both STI or Sram Shift/Brake Levers.
Use the 550 parachute cord loops at the top to attach with our Universal Shoulder Strap. Then, carry it off of the bike with ease and style!
- USA Made 1000D Cordura Brand Shell
- Mil-Spec Nylon Webbing Mollee Chain
- YKK Water Resistant Zipper Tape and Slider
- Vinyl Zipper Garage, Nylon Pull Tabs
- Nylon Liner and Plastic Stiffener Insert
- Handlebar Straps: 1" USA-Made Mil-Spec Nylon Webbing with YKK Cam Buckles
- Head Tube Strap: 3/4" Double-Sided Velcro Brand
-Prop 65: This product can contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warning.ca.gov
For the correct function, please follow these simple steps to install your Burrito Supreme Handlebar Bag on your bicycle's handlebars. Also, please follow our recent blog post, "How To Install," tutorial to install the Burrito Supreme to the rear of your bike.
1. Determine the correct positioning of the bag for mounting it on the handlebars. Ensure no cables interfere with the bag's positioning and any lights or computers attached to the handlebars.
2. Install the top straps on the furthest out mounting points (loosely), then center the bag on the bars. Now, fully tighten the straps and tuck the remaining webbing behind the bag.
3. Install the head tube strap as the 3rd mount for the bag, which keeps the bag snug against the head tube and eliminates all the bag's swaying and rocking.
4. Shred (safely)!
"This product, like all our products, is 100% vegan and crafted with the finest USA-made materials and hardware. No animals were harmed during the making of this bag." -Ester Song, CEO
Our inventory is visible by selecting colors through the drop-down menu. You will see a number below the drop-down menu with "# item(s)" if it's in stock. While most colors are in stock and ready to ship, certain color variations are made to order and require a small lead time.
Please call/email us to get an exact stock list for this product and a more accurate production timeline so we can ensure speedy delivery! If you wish to use this for a certain date, please leave us a note in the cart. We cannot guarantee to meet your timeline, but we will try our best to communicate the progress in production.