Small Roll Top Backpack
The Small Roll Top was designed to give smaller framed individuals the perfect sized bag for all of their daily needs. The Small Roll Top is a great fit for someone who desires all of the luxuries of our other larger sized bags but compacted into the perfect sized day bag.
The bag is available in a variety of colors and prints.
Features of the “All Options” pack:
- Dual Side Pockets
- Compression Straps
- Silver Reflective at the base
- Internal Lap Top Sleeve/ Divider
- Vented Mesh Backing
The basic model bag does not include the features above.
Hand Made in LA and backed by the Road Runner Guarantee!
Weight - 2lbs
Dimensions - 22" x 10" x 5"
• Front Pocket (comprised of 2 pockets that fit a water bottle and most U-locks)
• Document pocket with a waterproof zipper (Oh so fancy!)
• Padded back with awesome Zig Zag Design
• 1/4″ Thick Padded Straps
• Side release buckles at the end of each strap
• Blinky Light Loop (located near the bottom of the bag)
• Carrying Strap
• High visibility reflective strips
• Compression straps
• Internal Laptop sleeve
• Dual Side Water bottle Pocket
• Vented Mesh Backing
• Made from a 1000D Cordura Shell with Nylon and Polypropylene webbing. The straps are made from Cordura and closed cell foam.
• The liner is a “floating liner” and is made form Orange 18oz Vinyl. Super Heavy duty and fully weatherproof!
This product currently requires a 3+ week lead time for production.
This backpack is great, you can carry a ton of stuff in it! I’ve had it for about a year and there is no wear and tear. What’s nice is that this backpack, even when extended fully, still gives you enough clearance so you check over your shoulders to see on-coming traffic. I highly recommend this bag especially if you’re petite. However, I do wish that it had a u-lock holder somewhere.
This bag is very worth the wait. Every detail has been considered. People who see me wearing it are really struck by how compact and practical the design is, and even more so when they see that it’s a rolltop waterproof bag to boot. I LOVE the quick adjust straps and the chest strap––makes it super easy to ride/walk comfortably but also get it on and off quickly. I got mine with compression straps extra, so it always looks slim too. It’s my daily work bag. I’ve had it for several months now and it’s still crispy. Can’t stress how excellent the craftsmanship on this is.