Large Anything Backpack
This option is currently sold out
Speaking of "Anything", our Large Anything Pack can carry almost anything.
The Large Anything Pack is perfect for an individual who needs to carry a lot of gear or items larger than the bag itself. Even when you've filled your bag to the brim, the front closure straps and lid can be used to hold even more!
Whether you're traveling, cycling, or a freshman in college; this bag was made specifically for you and your needs.
- Double Padded Straps for maximum comfort.
- Front Pocket System for key necessities.
- Fully Waterproof roll top closure to keep gear safe and dry.
- Dual side pockets to be used as a u-lock holster or water bottle pockets.
- Light Loop for attaching an extra light.
- Side compression straps to cinch the bag down for comfort/ stability
- Outside lid with dual closure straps for holding larger items that will not fit into the main portion of the bag.
- Padded back that keeps items from poking your back; we got you!!
- Reflective Strip Silver 3M, to stay seen on the road.
- Zippered Lid Pocket for extra storage and organization.
- Vented Mesh Back for comfort and to reduce sweating
- Laptop Sleeve divider inside of the vinyl liner
- Removable/Padded Waist Straps - sold separately
Rolled down height: 18", max unrolled height: 25"
Width: 14", Depth 8"
Liters: Maximum unrolled while water resistant size: 33L (height: 19.5")
Fully unrolled liter size: 46L (height: 25")
This bag is 50% smaller (46L) than its competitor "The Americano", but offers a different type of use and function. With its weight of 3 LBS, it is significantly lighter than the Americano; making the user more nimble and faster with lighter loads.
Made from a 1000D Cordura Shell with Nylon and Nylon Webbing. The straps are made from Nylon, mesh and closed cell foam.
• The liner is a “floating liner”, and is made form Orange 18oz Vinyl. Super Heavy duty and fully weatherproof.
This product, like all of our products, is 100% vegan and crafted with the finest USA made materials and hardware. No animals were harmed during the making of this bag.