Road Runner Bags
If you're in LA and lookin' for a good ride then consider yourself lucky. LA is full of amazing car-free trails to cycle up and down. Now when I say up, I literally mean up!
One of my favorite rides is out in the Angeles National Forest.
Your ride begins at the upper parking lot near JPL. From there you cycle through the Gabrielino Trail and up Fern Truck Trail until you reach the top. From there you'll descend down everything you climbed but with a little extra credit thrown in at the end. Follow my route and you'll be sure to have a great time.
I wouldn't call this a beginner route and I strongly encourage every rider to do their own research before being thrown into the mix. If you like climbing you'll love this route. If descending is your jam, then prepare to climb. As the topographic map shows, there is equal amounts of elevation gain and loss.
LARGE ROLL TOP - OLIVE CORDURAA few months ago, we pulled our Large Roll Top out of production and into the sampling room where we dissected each and every aspect of the bag only to bring it back better than ever!
Brad's Fav. Features:
- Double Padded Shoulder Straps - Tapered where ya need it, soft where it counts and double padded for superior comfort!
- Removable/Padded Waist Straps - Tapered, padded and vented for extreme comfort + remove 'em for when ya don't need 'em.
- Dual Compression Straps - Easy to use, adjustable and totally necessary. These adjusting straps are an essential bit of hardware. Cinch the bag in when not in use or attach items to the outside of your bag with ease.
- 46 L in Volume (max unrolled capacity) - Pack it, strap it, wear it! The key to every Road Runner Bag is its roll top closure which makes for an ever expanding pack.
- Dual Side Pockets - Large enough for a 40 oz single wall Kanteen or a 32oz double wall Kanteen and with an adjuster strap to keep the bottle tight and secure!
Sean T. Randolph Please excuse me while I shamelessly promote Mr. Sean T. Randolph. If you're not familiar with Sean, allow me the honor to introduce him. Born and bred in Tucson, AZ, Sean has studied all over the PSW from San Diego and up to LA where he is currently finalizing his MFA. Most likely you've seen his art around the internet. Remember the ever so popular "Trump Dumper" stickers that launched to the world in the Fall of 2016? Well That was Sean! He's one hell of a MTB'er with a stamina so vast that sometimes I even get lost. He can throw down on the skateboard like it's nobody's business, and you should see him on a road bike. He descends like a rock and trust me, I've chased his wheel down a mountain or two.
As you can see, there are a lot of amazing features that truly defines this cycling backpack. Some of my favorite features are listed above but for a full introduction to the features, specs and images
Our new Desert Digital Camo line is an ode to our inner Desert loving selves. Even though we're located in the heart of Los Angeles, our roots lie deep within the SoCal Desert. If you have ever wanted to venture out to the desert before, I suggest you take a look at our recent blog post all about Desert Bike Packing Adventures. There will you fill find plenty of information about, routes, camp sites and maybe a bicycle bag or two!