PATIENCE IS KEY. Every item is handmade in our shop and we are working as quickly as humanly possible to make your bag. Please keep this in mind when ordering:
1. Orders may take up 2-5 weeks to complete production. You will receive an automated email with tracking information once your order is complete and shipped.
2. We can try our best to meet your deadline, but we cannot offer any promises at this time. Please contact us if you have a deadline in mind.
3. We have inventory of some items, which are displayed on the website. If the item doesn't say anything, that means it is NOT in stock.
USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL DOES NOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY. It is the most affordable and does not require scanning for tracking with no insurance. We will not be responsible for lost/missing packages. Currently, we will not be offering USPS First Class option due to lost/missing packages in relation to COVID-19. Please review shipping details below.
[ Due to COVID-19, estimated delivery timelines may be delayed.
We've noticed delays with scanning and delivering packages with USPS. We assure you that when you receive the tracking email that the package is dropped off the same day. Please be patient with shipping updates and deliveries.
Please review the USPS's website for COVID-19 Updates. For Domestic Shipments, please review their Expected Delivery Changes. For International Shipments, please review their Service Alerts for their international service disruptions for each country.
Please review the UPS Service Alerts for UPS shipments. ]
Although we support USPS, considering the current delays and adjusted policies, we recommend shipping with UPS for a more secure and timely delivery; especially if you're working with a timeline or located outside of the USA. Please review the details below.
The shipping option you choose upon checkout will display an estimated delivery time once your bag is made and shipped. This is not an estimated production time which varies for each product and takes about 2+ weeks to hand make your bag if it is not in stock. If an item is in stock, you will see "[#] item(s) left" underneath the drop down menu and will ship by the next business day. Once your bag ships, you will receive an email with tracking info.
We deliver all of our packages personally to the post office by Cargo-Bike to do everything we can to ensure that your package is delivered. We are not responsible for packages after transferring them to the shipping company. It is up to the shipping company and your country's postal service to then deliver your package to the address you provided accordingly to the shipping option you chose.
Recently, we started shipping with UPS to offer our customers better deals and shipping services; especially when it comes to international orders.
Information on UPS International Shipments
- Please include your phone number when you place your order so that UPS can contact you. We will not be responsible if a package is returned due to missed delivery attempts.
- Customers are responsible for covering their orders' import costs including but not limited to taxes, customs, duties and brokerage fees. We are sorry to say but we're unable to cover any import costs or fees that may occur during your order's transit to its destination.
- Should you fail to pay customs and duties and/or refuse the item, you will be subject to our return policy incurring a 15% total order processing fee with an additional $10 consultation fee. Initial shipping costs were paid to UPS and cannot be refunded. We will not be responsible for return shipping costs. Please make yourself aware of the cost of customs before your purchase is made.
- UPS may hold your package at customs for further inspection. While we cannot control how long your package is in customs, rest assured knowing that all of the necessary paperwork, including customs declarations and product invoices have all been filled out correctly and is attached to the outside of the package for easy access by customs/border agents.
- UPS international is much more reliable than the USPS international. If you're in a time crunch, please do not risk it with the shipping service. Due to COVID-19, we have seen USPS hold international packages at the border for weeks without any explanation. We have no way of controlling this, and it is up to the discretion of the USPS and your country's customs and postal service as to how quickly your package moves through customs. To increase your delivery time, we strongly suggest that international customers use UPS as their shipping service.
You may find details on USPS Mail and Shipping Services on their website. You will find an abridged version listed below that is simply written from lengthy correspondences with the USPS. Please contact USPS for details on package inquiries.
(The details below are prior to COVID-19. Please review the links at the top of the page for USPS's adjusted policies.)
Information on USPS Domestic Shipments
- First Class Mail varies in estimated delivery times depending on your location and does not require scanning for tracking with no insurance. This option is the most affordable and does not guarantee delivery.
- Priority Mail varies in estimated delivery times but typically offers delivery between 1-3 days depending on your location. Scanning is required for tracking with insurance up to $50.
- Priority Mail Express varies in estimated delivery times depending on your location but typically offers delivery times between 1-2 days. Scanning is required for tracking with insurance up to $100.
- You will find more accurate estimated delivery times by following the check out process on our website.
Information on USPS International Shipments
- First Class Mail International does not have an estimated delivery time and does not require scanning for tracking with no insurance. This option is the most affordable and does not guarantee delivery.
- Priority Mail International estimates 6-10 days for delivery time and requires scanning to track the package with insurance up to $100.
- Priority Mail Express International estimates 3-5 days for delivery time and also requires scanning to track the package with insurance up to $200.
- Please allow extra time within the estimated time for the package to be processed through customs. Customer is fully responsible for customs fees.