[Due to COVID-19, estimated delivery timelines may be delayed. Please review the USPS's website for COVID-19 Updates. For Domestic Shipments, please review their Expected Delivery Changes. For International Shipments, please review their Service Alerts for their international service disruptions for each country.]
The shipping option you choose upon checkout will display an estimated delivery time once your bag is made and shipped out. This is not an estimated production time which varies for each product and takes about 2+ weeks to hand make your bag if it is not in stock. If an item is in stock, you will see "[#] item(s) left" underneath the drop down menu and will ship by the next business day. Once your bag ships, you will receive an email with tracking info.
You may find details on USPS Mail and Shipping Services on their website. You will find an abridged version listed below that is simply written from lengthy correspondences with the USPS. Please contact USPS for details on package inquiries. We deliver all of our packages personally to the post office by bike to do everything we can to ensure that your package is delivered. We are not responsible for packages after transferring them to USPS. It is up to the USPS and your country's postal service to then deliver your package to the address you provided accordingly to the shipping option you chose.
Information on USPS Domestic Shipments
- First Class Mail varies in estimated delivery times depending on your location and does not require scanning for tracking with no insurance. This option is the most affordable and does not guarantee delivery.
- Priority Mail varies in estimated delivery times but typically offers delivery between 1-3 days depending on your location. Scanning is required for tracking with insurance up to $50.
- Priority Mail Express varies in estimated delivery times depending on your location but typically offers delivery times between 1-2 days. Scanning is required for tracking with insurance up to $100.
- You will find more accurate estimated delivery times by following the check out process on our website.
Information on USPS International Shipments
- First Class Mail International does not have an estimated delivery time and does not require scanning for tracking with no insurance. This option is the most affordable and does not guarantee delivery.
- Priority Mail International estimates 6-10 days for delivery time and requires scanning to track the package with insurance up to $100.
- Priority Mail Express International estimates 3-5 days for delivery time and also requires scanning to track the package with insurance up to $200.
- Please allow extra time within the estimated time for the package to be processed through customs. Customer is fully responsible for customs fees.