You may find details on USPS Mail and Shipping Services on their website. You will find an abridged version listed below that is simply written from lengthy correspondences with the USPS. Please contact USPS for details on package inquiries. We are not responsible for packages after transferring them to USPS. We deliver all of our packages personally to the post office by bike to do everything we can to ensure that your package is delivered. It is up to the USPS and your country's postal service to then deliver your package.
Information on USPS Domestic Shipments
- First Class Mail varies in estimated delivery times depending on your location and does not require scanning for tracking.
- Priority Mail varies in estimated delivery times but typically offers delivery between 1-3 days depending on your location. Scanning is required for tracking.
- Priority Mail Express varies in estimated delivery times depending on your location but typically offers delivery times between 1-2 days. Scanning is required for tracking.
- You will find more accurate estimated delivery times by following the check out process on our website.
Information on USPS International Shipments
- First Class Mail International does not have an estimated delivery time and does not require scanning for tracking.
- Priority Mail International estimates 6-10 days for delivery time and requires scanning to track the package.
- Priority Mail Express International estimates 3-5 days for delivery time and also requires scanning to track the package.
- Please allow extra time within the estimated time for the package to be processed through customs.