This color is currently discontinued
This is hands down our biggest bag!
From San Francisco to New York; Saint Louis to Portland; We supply couriers across the country with our high quality, hand made, affordable cycling-specific backpacks and accessories!
- Double Padded Shoulder Straps for comfort.
- Dense Double-Padded Back for stability.
- Roll Top Front Pocket System to keep gear organized and easily accessible.
- Light Loop located near the bottom of the bag.
- Roll Top Closure with ample space; waterproof when rolled closed.
- Vented Mesh Back to reduce sweating.
- Dual side pockets perfect for all size bottles.
- Compression Straps (6 in total) to “cinch” the bag down for comfort & stability.
- Padded Waist Straps with vented mesh for ultra stability.
- Outside Cargo Straps for holding large items on the outside of the bag.
- Silver 3M Reflective to be highly visible at night.
- Zippered Lid Front Pocket for extra storage.
- YKK Hardware and Buckles
- USA Made: Mil-Spec Webbing, tape and exterior fabric
Weight: 5.5 lbs
Dimensions: 31" x 15" x 11"
Liters: 84 L (Main Compartment), 6 L (Roll Top Front Pocket)
Made from a 1000D Cordura Shell with Nylon webbing. The straps are made from 400D Nylon and closed cell foam.
• The liner is a “floating liner”, and is made form Orange 18oz Vinyl. Super Heavy duty and fully weatherproof.
"This product, like all of our products, is 100% vegan and crafted with the finest USA made materials and hardware. No animals were harmed during the making of this bag." -Ester Song, CEO
Our inventory is visible to view by selecting colors through the drop down menu. You will see a number below the drop down menu with "# item(s)" if it's in stock. While most colors are in stock and ready to ship, certain color variations are made to order and require a small lead time.
Please call/email us to get an exact stock list for this product and more accurate production timeline so we can ensure a speedy delivery! If you're wishing to use this for a certain date, please leave us a note in the cart. We cannot guarantee to meet your timeline, but we will try our very best and communicate the progress in production.