Bluff Top Tube Bag: 1.5L
This color is currently discontinued
Our Bluff Bag aims to fill the void and enable you to go further. Perhaps up and over the nearest Bluff! We have been designing, sampling, and testing this bag to ensure that no matter how steep and long your nearest Bluff may be, with the Bluff Bag, you can climb it! We're not bluffing here; this bag is built to last!
- Interior divider for phone, keys, etc.
- Oversized YKK® water-resistant zipper tape - The best the industry has to offer!
- Plays well with all of the handlebar, stem, and frame bags in our bike bag line.
- Daisy chain webbing - Multiple Velcro locations for all your different handlebars
- Installing the Bluff Bag before other handlebar bags is generally best. While this bag is versatile and will play nicely with all of our handlebar and frame bags, mounting is much easier when it is the first bag installed in your cockpit.
- Loosely install the top tube straps before installing the head tube strap.
- Install the head tube strap as the 3rd mount for the bag, which keeps the bag snug against the head tube and eliminates all swaying and rocking of the bag.
- Go back, tighten the top tube straps, and check that all straps are tight and ready for action.
- Excess webbing should be tucked into the preinstalled elastic loops on the top tube straps.
- 6. Shred!
Born and bred in Pomona, Juan has been with the crew since 2014. He is a designer, manager, and cyclist; when he's not managing our production floor, he's playing drums in the band Incisive Crook.
Our inventory is visible by selecting colors through the drop-down menu. You will see a number below the drop-down menu with "# item(s)" if it's in-stock. While most colors are in stock and ready to ship, certain color variations are made to order and require a small lead time.
Prop 65: This product can contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warning.ca.gov