Burrito Bag - Handlebar Bag
This color is currently discontinued
The original Burrito Handlebar Bag! First made in 2011, this handlebar bag is the staple of our Burrito Bag line and is available in 6 different colors to match your bike.
This simple handlebar bag adds that extra bit of storage for daily rides. Never find yourself unprepared with this perfect little stash bag to store your tools, keys, wallet, phone, snacks & packable clothing layers.
Take a bite and jump right in!
- Made of 1000D Cordura® Material
- YKK® water-resistant zipper tape - The best the industry has to offer!
- Zipper pull tabs - Getting into your bag couldn't be easier with these little guys.
- Head tube strap locking Velcro® - This is the third point to secure the bag down to your bike.
- Heavy-duty locking Velcro® - Allows for an easy and quick installation!
- Daisy chain webbing - Multiple Velcro locations for all your different handlebars
- USA Made 1000D Cordura Brand Shell
- YKK Water Resistant Zipper Tape and Slider
- Vinyl Zipper Garage, Nylon Pull Tabs
- Mil-Spec Nylon Webbing Mollee Chain
- Handlebar Straps: 1" Double-Sided Velcro Brand
- Head Tube Strap: 3/4" Double-Sided Velcro Brand
Please follow these simple steps to correctly install your Burrito Handlebar Bag to the handlebars of your bicycle for the correct function.
1. Determine the correct positioning of the bag for mounting it on the handlebars. Ensure no cables interfere with the bag positioning and any lights or computers attached to the handlebars.
2. Install the top straps on the furthest out mounting points (loosely), then center the bag on the bars. Now, fully tighten the straps and tuck the remaining webbing behind the bag.
3. Install the head tube strap as the 3rd mount for the bag, which works to keep the bag snug against the head tube and eliminates all swaying and rocking of the bag.
"This product, like all of our products, is 100% vegan and crafted with the finest USA made materials and hardware. No animals were harmed during the making of this bag." -Ester Song, CEO
Our inventory is visible to view by selecting colors through the drop-down menu. You will see a number below the drop-down menu with "# item(s)" if it's in stock. While most colors are in stock and ready to ship, certain color variations are made to order and require a small lead time.
Please call/email us to get an exact stock list for this product and a more accurate production timeline so we can ensure speedy delivery! If you're wishing to use this for a certain date, please leave us a note in the cart. We cannot guarantee to meet your timeline, but we will try our very best and communicate the progress in production.