Burrito Handlebar Bag
This option is currently sold out
We hope you're hungry- Meat our Burrito Handlebar Bag!
Let's say you are leaving your house for a morning ride... Is it cold? Will it be hot later? Do you need extra clothes? Will you get hungry along the way?
Never find yourself unprepared with this perfect little stash bag! The Burrito Handlebar Bag will keep your keys, wallet, phone, snacks, and spare clothes safe and dry. Equal to a California Burrito, this bag measures 8″ long and 3″ wide.
Take a bite and jump right in!
Why choose the Burrito Bag?
- Made of 1000D Cordura® Material - Your bag should last longer than that old pair or sneakers you haven't thrown out.
- YKK® zipper - The best the industry has to offer!
- Zipper pull tabs - Getting into your bag couldn't be easier with these little guys.
- Head tube strap and cord lock - This is the third point to secure the bag down to your bike.
- Heavy duty locking Velcro® - Allows for an easy and quick installation!
- Daisy chain webbing - Multiple Velcro locations for all your different handlebars
- Additional Info:
Weight: 2oz // Dimensions: 8" wide x 3" Diameter = 0.4L
For correct function, please follow these simple steps to correctly install your Burrito Handlebar Bag to the handlebars of your bicycle.
1. Determine the correct positioning of the bag for mounting it on the handlebars. Make sure there are no cables to interfere with the bags positioning as well as any lights or computers attached to the handlebars.
2. Install the top straps on the furthest out mounting points (loosely) then center the bag on the bars. Now fully tighten the straps and tuck the remaining webbing behind the bag.
3. Install the head tube strap as the 3rd mount for the bag which works to keep the bag snug against the head tube and eliminates all swaying and rocking of the bag.
Shell: 1000D Cordura Brand Nylon with double sided Velcro Brand Straps and USA made Mil-Spec Nylon Webbing
This product, like all of our products, is 100% vegan and crafted with the finest USA made materials and hardware. No animals were harmed during the making of this bag.
Our inventory is visible to view by selecting colors through the drop down menu. You will see a number below the drop down menu with "# item(s)" if it's in stock. If it's out of stock, no number/text will appear. While most colors are in stock and ready to ship, certain color variations are made to order and require a small lead time.
Please call/email us to get an exact stock list for this product so we can ensure a speedy delivery! If you're wishing to use this for a certain date, please leave us note in the cart.