Middle Earth Jammer Handlebar Bag
This option is currently sold out
Our Middle Earth Jammer was built around the everyday commuter! From road bikes to gravel bikes, this bag was built to traverse. Use as your go-to commuting bag then take off to the mounts for a quick overnighter. Maxing out at 19L, this bag is definitely bigger than it seems!
The Middle Earth Jammer bag is a unique high volume, rackless, universal handlebar/saddle bag. This bag was designed with you in mind! This bag is perfect for city commuting/road touring/dirt bike packing or casual beach rides - load it up with the essentials and have plenty of room for more gear. This bag was designed by cyclists for cyclists! It is easy to use, fun to ride with and a treat when you need it; forget your bike is loaded down with the help of the Jammer! Lightweight, durable and weather proof!
There are two external expanding front pockets with a flap lid. The lid has a 2" strip of 3M reflective and a blinky light loop directly above. This bag was made for either front (for dirt) or rear (for road) use and will accommodate a variety of bikes, handle bars and different riding styles. The closure straps (C.W.S.) were designed to give adjustable positions for the optimal weight to tension ratio. You can load this pup up and really cinch it down to create a stiff and compact bag with minimal sway or sag when mounted appropriately. The bag has an internal structure to give form and an internal stiffener which will not bend or break. We designed this bag to open up new options on how your gear is carried, don't be afraid to get creative and try different mounting techniques!
When fully expanded the Middle Earth Jammer will reach up to 19L in volume and can be rolled down to more than half of that. Yeah, 19 liters! You'll believe it when you see it.
When using this bag on the rear for road use, note that the bag mounts to the Saddle Loops. If your existing saddle does not have the Saddle Loops then please refer to our recent blog post. If you need extra hardware for mounting this bag to the rear, preview our additional hardware page hereInstallation Guide* Ft. Rat as Rat!
*Please be mindful and avoid mounting the bag against cables and housing.
- Additional Info:
- Installation Info:
- Features and Tech:
C.W.S. The Jammer Bag uses a roll top closure combined with dual vertical adjusting straps. We call this our C.W.S.: Closure Webbing System The C.W.S. creates a 4 point compression (as shown in the photos above) and works to keep the bag cinched tight as well as giving it the 4th mounting point (either around the handle bars or saddle rails) which then eliminates sway and sag. Simply remove the webbing strap from the d-rings and restring the webbing around the point of interest then back to the bottom d-ring and up to the roll top closure buckle.
• Dry weight: 1.5lbs
• Max load limit: Haven't found it yet! You rip it; we'll fix it!
Please see our warranty info regarding this matter
• Dimensions: 8"- 19" Tall x 12" Wide x 6"Deep
• Volume: 19L at max height with 2 rolls down for waterproofing/ 10L minimum volume.
The Additional Hardware is as clutch as the Jumbo Jammer is, you may feel a little left out with larger loads. The Additional Hardware is made for running parallel from the D-Rings located at the top of the lid and then connected to the handlebars. Preview this 50 second video for tips on installing the hardware effectively. Additional Hardware Installation Guide: I've found that the best method for using this hardware is to attach the velcro bits to your handle bar with the female side of the buckle looped through. Then loop the additional webbing around the D-Ring and back through the tri-bar adjuster.
Minimum Front clearance required: 10" - 12" - measured from the top of the handlebars to the top of the tire. If you have less than 12", please keep the front pockets empty or filled with flat items as they will likely rub the tire.
• Minimum Rear clearance required: 10" -12" - measured from the saddle rail to the top of the tire. If you have less than 12", please keep the front pockets empty or filled with flat items as they will likely rub the tire.
• Internal hard liner for added stability
• Internal stiffener for added stability at handlebar/saddle mounting points
•Dual Expanding Front Pockets
•Front 3M Reflective
• Blinky Light Loop
• Adjustable Mounting Techniques
• Internal Roll Top Stiffener
• Seam taped liner for a fully waterproof main pocket - oh yeah!
• YKK Buckles and hardware
• Made in the USA Nylon Webbing, Velcro and Hardware
• Front or rear mount ability depending on road conditions and pack load. We suggest a light load for rear use. When mounted on the rear the bag performs optimally for road use but can be used in the dirt if packed appropriately i.e. heavy and bulky stuff at the bottom and cinched like hell! Use the Additional Hardware included along with the bag to really secure it to the bars. Who needs 5 attachment points when you can create a 7 point attachment system!
Our material selection is ever expanding and made to fit the look of your bike! The exterior shell is made of 1000D Cordura, with a high denier/seam taped rip stop nylon liner. That's right folks: seam taped = waterproof!
Our inventory is visible to view by selecting colors through the drop down menu. You will see a number below the drop down menu with "# item(s)" if it's in stock. If it's out of stock, no number/text will appear. While most colors are in stock and ready to ship, certain color variations are made to order and require a small lead time.
Please call/email us to get an exact stock list for this product so we can ensure a speedy delivery! If you're wishing to use this for a certain date, please leave us note in the cart.