Tool Saddle Roll
This color is currently discontinued
Just mount the roll with all the essentials: Tube, Multi-Tool, Patch Kit, Tire Lever, CO2 Charger, and Cap.
Accommodates 2x Road/Gravel Tubes (650c/b – 700c x 18mm – 32mm) or 1x MTB Tube (26″ – 29″ 1.50" – 2.5″)
Completely Open: 12" W x 9" H
Snapped Closed: 10" W x 5.5" H
Inside Pocket: 4.75" W
Made of 1000D Cordura Brand fabric with a nylon webbing strap and YKK buckle.
-Prop 65: This product can contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warning.ca.gov
1. Squeeze the air out of that tube and roll it tight! Ensure you do not damage the tube with the valve stem, as they tend to be sharp!
2. Load your tube and tools, place them in the center pocket & secure the flap down with the snap.
3. Tighten the buckle strap around the roll. Tighten the strap as much as possible (be sure to use the adjuster tri-glide to secure the excess webbing). Buckle the Tool Roll closed off the bike.
4. Disengage the buckle and string it through the saddle rails. Feed the male buckle through the left saddle rail and the female buckle through the right saddle rail. Wrap the straps around the Tool Roll and buckle them together. You will find that the webbing may be tight, and the buckle may be challenging to install, but not to worry; that is all part of the process.
5. Double-check that the buckle is securely closed. The buckle may appear closed with a single click, but if there's a 1/8-inch space at the buckle's closing points, it is not securely closed. Make sure the closing points of the buckles are completely touching. Double-check the buckle before riding.
If installed correctly, there would be no sway or sag of the roll. It should be tight up against the saddle rails, and the contents should be secured.
**DISCLAIMER** By purchasing our Tool/Saddle Roll, you agree to the following: We (Road Runner Bags) can not and will not be held liable for any loss associated with your items placed into our Tool/Saddle Roll and including the Tool/Saddle Roll itself. It is in your best interest to inform yourself thoroughly about our installation guide and watch our 2-minute video on installing the Tool/Saddle Roll. It is up to you, the customer, to correctly install the Tool/Saddle Roll and use it as designed. Our Warranty Policy does not cover any use of the Tool/Saddle Roll outside its designed purpose. You are in control of your destiny! Follow the installation guide and watch our installation video. If you have any questions, we are here to help. Please contact us, and we will get back to you ASAP.
"This product, like all our products, is 100% vegan and crafted with the finest USA-made materials and hardware. No animals were harmed during the making of this bag." -Ester Song, CEO
Our inventory is visible to view by selecting colors through the drop-down menu. You will see a number below the drop-down menu with "# item(s)" if it's in stock. While most colors are in stock and ready to ship, certain color variations are made to order and require a short lead time.
Please call/email us to get an exact stock list for this product and a more accurate production timeline so we can ensure speedy delivery! If you wish to use this for a specific date, please leave us a note in the cart. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee to meet your timeline, but we will try our best to communicate the progress in production.