Burrito Handlebar Bag
This option is currently sold out
We hope you're hungry- Meat our Burrito Handlebar Bag!
Let's say you are leaving your house for a morning ride... Is it cold? Will it be hot later? Do you need extra clothes? Will you get hungry along the way?
Never find yourself unprepared with this perfect little stash bag! The Burrito Handlebar Bag will keep your keys, wallet, phone, snacks, and spare clothes safe and dry. Equal to a California Burrito, this bag measures 8″ long and 3″ wide.
Take a bite and jump right in!
- Made of 1000D Cordura® Material - Your bag should last longer than that old pair or sneakers you haven't thrown out.
- YKK® zipper - You deserve the best and so we'll give it to you in zipper form.
- Zipper pull tabs - Getting into your bag couldn't be easier with these little guys.
- Head tube para-cord strap and lock - This is the third point to secure the bag down to your bike.
- Heavy duty locking Velcro® - Easy installation for more time in the saddle and less on install.
- Daisy chain webbing - Multiple Velcro locations for all your different handlebars
Dimensions: 8" x 3"
For correct function, please follow these simple steps to correctly install your Burrito Handlebar Bag to the handlebars of your bicycle.
1. Determine the correct positioning of the bag for mounting it on the handlebars. Make sure there are no cables to interfere with the bags positioning as well as any lights or computers attached to the handlebars.
2. Install the top straps on the furthest out mounting points (loosely) then center the bag on the bars. Now fully tighten the straps and tuck the remaining webbing behind the bag.
3. Install the head tube strap as the 3rd mount for the bag which works to keep the bag snug against the head tube and eliminates all swaying and rocking of the bag.
This product, like all of our products, is 100% vegan and crafted with the finest USA made materials and hardware. No animals were harmed during the making of this bag.