Jumbo Jammer Handlebar Bag
This option is currently sold out
As Jumbo as Jumbo can be! This bag was designed with the casual cyclist in mind but one that is also willing (and desiring) to get a little rowdy now and then. Don't let your gear keep you from exploring local single-track. "Rugged riding ahead? Bring it!"
The Jammer bag is a unique high volume, rackless, universal handlebar/saddle bag. This bag was designed with you in mind! This bag is perfect for city commuting/road touring/dirt bike packing or casual beach rides - load it up with the essentials and have plenty of room for more gear. This bag was designed by cyclists for cyclists! It is easy to use, fun to ride with and a treat when you need it; forget your bike is loaded down with the help of the Jammer! Lightweight, durable and weather proof!
There are two external expanding front pockets with a flap lid. The lid has a 2" strip of 3M reflective and a blinky light loop directly above. This bag was made for either front (for dirt) or rear (for road) use and will accommodate a variety of bikes, handle bars and different riding styles. The closure straps (C.W.S.) were designed to give adjustable positions for the optimal weight to tension ratio. You can load this pup up and really cinch it down to create a stiff and compact bag with minimal sway or sag when mounted appropriately. The bag has an internal structure to give form and an internal stiffener which will not bend or break. We designed this bag to open up new options on how your gear is carried, don't be afraid to get creative and try different mounting techniques!
When fully expanded the Jammer will reach up to 29 L in volume and can be rolled down to more than half of that. Yeah, 29 liters! You'll believe it when you see it.
When using this bag on the rear for road use, note that the bag mounts to the Saddle Loops. If your existing saddle does not have the Saddle Loops then please refer to our recent blog post. If you need extra hardware for mounting this bag to the rear, preview our additional hardware page hereInstallation Guide Ft. Rat as Rat!
Materials:Our material selection is ever expanding and made to fit the look of your bike! The exterior shell is made of 1000D Cordura, with a high denier/seam taped rip stop nylon liner. That's right folks: seam taped = waterproof!
- Dry weight: 2lbs
- Max load limit: Haven't found it yet! You rip it; we'll fix it! Please see our warranty info regarding this matter
- Dimensions: 8"- 21" Tall x 14" Wide x 6" Deep
- Volume: 29 L at max height with 2 rolls down for waterproofing.
As clutch as the Jumbo Jammer is, you may feel a little left out with larger loads. The Jumbo Jammer Additional Hardware is made for running parallel from the D-Rings located at the top of the lid and then connected to the handlebars. Preview this 50 second video for tips on installing the hardware effectively.Additional Hardware Installation Guide:
I've found that the best method for using this hardware is to attach the velcro bits to your handle bar with the female side of the buckle looped through. Then loop the additional webbing around the D-Ring and back through the tri-bar adjuster.
Features & Tech:
- Minimum Front clearance required: 10" - measured from the center of the stem faceplate to top of tire
- Minimum Rear clearance required: 10" - measured from saddle rail to the top of the tire
- Internal hard liner for added stability
- Internal stiffener for added stability at handlebar/saddle mounting points 2x
- Dual Expanding Front Pockets
- Front 3M Reflective
- Blinky Light Loop
- Adjustable Mounting Techniques
- Internal Roll Top Stiffener
- Seam taped liner for a fully waterproof main pocket - oh yeah!
- YKK Buckles and hardware
- Made in the USA Nylon Webbing, Velcro and Hardware
- Front or rear mount ability depending on road conditions and pack load. We suggest a light load for rear use. When mounted on the rear the bag performs optimally for road use but can be used in the dirt if packed appropriately i.e. heavy and bulky stuff at the bottom and cinched like hell! Use the Additional Hardware included along with the bag to really secure it to the bars. Who needs 5 attachment points when you can create a 7 point attachment system!