This product is currently out of stock and requires a 2+ production week lead time
This is hands down our biggest bag!
From San Francisco to New York, Saint Louis to Portland, we supply couriers nationwide with our high-quality, handmade, affordable cycling-specific backpacks and accessories.
Something about the sheer size of this bag makes it highly viable for those who work on the bike. Ask any courier about The Americano, and I guarantee they will mention its large and robust size. Weighing in at 5 LBS with a capacity of 90L, the weight-to-size ratio is critical for this bag.
- Double Padded Shoulder Straps for comfort.
- Dense Double-Padded Back for stability.
- Roll Top Front Pocket System to keep gear organized and easily accessible.
- Light Loop is located near the bottom of the bag.
- Roll Top Closure with ample space; waterproof when rolled closed.
- Vented Mesh Back to reduce sweating.
- Dual side pockets are perfect for all-size bottles.
- Compression Straps (6 in total) to "cinch" the bag down for comfort & stability.
- Padded Waist Straps with vented Mesh for ultra stability.
- Outside Cargo Straps for holding large items on the outside of the bag.
- Silver 3M Reflective to be highly visible at night.
- Zippered Lid Front Pocket for extra storage.
- YKK Hardware and Buckles
- USA Made: Mil-Spec Webbing, tape, and exterior fabric
Weight: 5.5 lbs
Dimensions: 31" x 15" x 11"
Liters: 84 L (Main Compartment), 6 L (Roll Top Front Pocket)
Made from a 1000D Cordura Shell with Nylon webbing. The straps are made from 400D Nylon and closed-cell foam.
-Prop 65: This product can contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warning.ca.gov
• The "floating liner" is made from Orange 18oz Vinyl. Super Heavy duty and fully weatherproof.
"This product, like all our products, is 100% vegan and crafted with the finest USA-made materials and hardware. No animals were harmed during the making of this bag." -Ester Song, CEO
Our inventory is visible by selecting colors through the drop-down menu. You will see a number below the drop-down menu with "# item(s)" if it's in stock. While most colors are in stock and ready to ship, certain color variations are made to order and require a small lead time.
Please call/email us to get an exact stock list for this product and a more accurate production timeline so we can ensure speedy delivery! If you wish to use this for a certain date, please leave us a note in the cart. We cannot guarantee to meet your timeline, but we will try our best to communicate the progress in production.